Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil vs Montevideo, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 28%|
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 7.726 UYU / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,320 prices entered by 166 different people.
Do you live in Montevideo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 37% cheaper than in Montevideo (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U115,000 in Montevideo you would need to make just about $U72,540 (R$ 9,389) in Florianopolis.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Udaipur costs ₨600 (about 3 hours ago)