Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Montevideo, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 41%|
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.634 UYU / ARS *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 8,612 prices entered by 890 different people.
Do you live in Montevideo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 39% cheaper than in Montevideo (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U96,000 in Montevideo you would need to make just about $U58,587 (ARS $92,470) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kisangani costs 3,000,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs 1,200,000 Bs.S. (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Caracas costs 10,999 Bs.S. (about 3 hours ago)