Cost of living in Wenzhou, China vs Montes Claros, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.580 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Montes Claros? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 17% more expensive than in Montes Claros (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,859 (10,104元) in Wenzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Montes Claros.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Serena costs CH$250,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Caracas costs 1,000 Bs.S. (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bilbao costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tarragona costs €467 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)