Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia vs Montes Claros, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 834 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06400 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Montes Claros? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 30% more expensive than in Montes Claros (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,506 (руб 101,652) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Montes Claros.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 250 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maribor costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €26,990 (about 2 hours ago)