Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States vs Montes Claros, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 373%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,279 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.149 BRL / USD
Do you live in Montes Claros? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 140% more expensive than in Montes Claros (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,986 ($2,889) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Montes Claros.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in David costs 45 B/. (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Vadodara costs ₨150 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)