Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States vs Montes Claros, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 313%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.168 BRL / USD
Do you live in Montes Claros? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 97% more expensive than in Montes Claros (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,056 ($2,653) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,600 in Montes Claros.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$106 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q125 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toluca costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Jose, California costs $1.11 (about 3 hours ago)