Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand vs Montes Claros, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,992 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13493 BRL / THB
Do you live in Montes Claros? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 34% more expensive than in Montes Claros (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,082 (52,489 ฿) in Bangkok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Montes Claros.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Serena costs CH$250,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Caracas costs 1,000 Bs.S. (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bilbao costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tarragona costs €467 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)