Cost of living in Zibo, China vs Monterrey, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 678 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.086 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Monterrey? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zibo (China) is 26% cheaper than in Monterrey (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 70,000 in Monterrey you would need to make just about Mex$ 51,946 (16,835元) in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Seoul costs ₩3,800 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Budapest costs 175,000 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Quetzaltenango costs Q16 (about 2 hours ago)