Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Monterrey, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 736 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.34900 MXN / DOP
Do you live in Monterrey? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 26% cheaper than in Monterrey (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 68,000 in Monterrey you would need to make just about Mex$ 50,063 (RD$ 143,447) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Johannesburg costs R 700 (2 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $45 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Ahmedabad costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Delhi costs ₨72,000 (about 2 hours ago)