Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Monterrey, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 12%|
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.881 MXN / BOB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,033 prices entered by 111 different people.
Do you live in Monterrey? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 24% cheaper than in Monterrey (Mexico)
Prices recently added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Seoul costs ₩3,800 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Budapest costs 175,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Quetzaltenango costs Q16 (about 2 hours ago)