Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina vs Monterrey, Mexico
WARNING! Quilmes has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Quilmes.
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 914 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.21009 MXN / ARS *
Do you live in Monterrey? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 55% cheaper than in Monterrey (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 69,000 in Monterrey you would need to make just about Mex$ 30,727 (ARS $146,259) in Quilmes.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Copiapó costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $16,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 4 hours ago)