Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil vs Monterrey, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 655 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.767 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Monterrey? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 35% cheaper than in Monterrey (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 75,000 in Monterrey you would need to make just about Mex$ 48,685 (R$ 12,922) in Nova Iguaçu.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 180 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Volta Redonda costs R$ 60,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €2,500 (about 3 hours ago)