Cost of living in Nanjing, China vs Monterrey, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 633 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.092 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Monterrey? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 6% cheaper than in Monterrey (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 67,000 in Monterrey you would need to make just about Mex$ 63,035 (20,387元) in Nanjing.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$13 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 600 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Karachi costs ₨60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Tegucigalpa costs L 39 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,042 (about 3 hours ago)