Cost of living in Kerman, Iran vs Monterrey, Mexico
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 616 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00047 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Monterrey? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 42% cheaper than in Monterrey (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 74,000 in Monterrey you would need to make just about Mex$ 42,760 (﷼ 90,865,471) in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $202 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Oslo costs kr 139 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Khulna costs Taka 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)