Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana vs Monterrey, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 990 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.08891 MXN / GYD
Do you live in Monterrey? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 5% more expensive than in Monterrey (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,906 (673,763 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Monterrey.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Riga costs €40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Latacunga costs $7 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $30 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.150 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr384 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (36 minutes ago)