Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin vs Monterrey, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 690 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03703 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Monterrey? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 7% more expensive than in Monterrey (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 80,050 (2,161,680 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Monterrey.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Calgary costs C$10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stoke-on-Trent costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 870 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.29 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 800 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,600 (about 5 hours ago)