Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh vs Monterrey, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 677 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.23686 MXN / BDT
Do you live in Monterrey? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 28% cheaper than in Monterrey (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 66,000 in Monterrey you would need to make just about Mex$ 47,333 (Taka 199,840) in Chittagong.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Hyderabad, India costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €475 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Eskişehir Province costs 13TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €60 (about 4 hours ago)