Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar vs Moncton, Canada
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 294 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00101 CAD / MMK
Do you live in Moncton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 18% cheaper than in Moncton (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,900 in Moncton you would need to make just about C$3,201 (3,156,346 Kyat) in Yangon.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 175,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostock costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tokyo costs ¥8,963 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Paris costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barranquilla costs COL$1,200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 500,000 Ft (about 3 hours ago)