Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden vs Moncton, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 112 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15055 CAD / SEK
Do you live in Moncton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 12% more expensive than in Moncton (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,020 (33,344 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,500 in Moncton.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rosario costs ARS $180 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beijing costs 56元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)