Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada vs Moncton, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 911 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020.
Do you live in Moncton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 33% more expensive than in Moncton (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,726 in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,300 in Moncton.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $700 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in La Serena costs CH$216,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madurai costs ₨70 (about 2 hours ago)