Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile vs Moncton, Canada
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 456 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00169 CAD / CLP
Do you live in Moncton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 33% cheaper than in Moncton (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,000 in Moncton you would need to make just about C$2,661 (CH$1,572,566) in Valparaiso.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,545 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Luis costs ARS $880 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fresno, California costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,700TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 4 hours ago)