Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain vs Moncton, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 192 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.558 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Moncton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 9% cheaper than in Moncton (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,100 in Moncton you would need to make just about C$3,746 (€2,405) in Valladolid.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Machala costs $500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨600 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 25 lei (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Port of Spain costs 28 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Odessa costs 6,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in General Santos City costs Php116 (about 1 hour ago)