Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran vs Moncton, Canada
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 100 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00003 CAD / IRR *
Do you live in Moncton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 56% cheaper than in Moncton (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Moncton you would need to make just about C$1,691 (﷼ 54,138,251) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Da Nang costs 100,000 ₫ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $16 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Plata costs ARS $74 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ravenna costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Amsterdam costs €200 (about 3 hours ago)