Cost of living in Temuco, Chile vs Moncton, Canada
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 339 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00171 CAD / CLP
Do you live in Moncton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 35% cheaper than in Moncton (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,200 in Moncton you would need to make just about C$2,732 (CH$1,596,492) in Temuco.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (about 4 hours ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨325 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$160 (about 5 hours ago)