Cost of living in Tacuarembó, Uruguay vs Moncton, Canada
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 131 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03091 CAD / UYU
Do you live in Moncton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacuarembó (Uruguay) is 34% cheaper than in Moncton (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,900 in Moncton you would need to make just about C$2,564 ($U82,933) in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Munich costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bizerte costs 1.600 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zapopan costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)