Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil vs Moncton, Canada
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 194 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.23458 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Moncton? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 47% cheaper than in Moncton (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,100 in Moncton you would need to make just about C$2,177 (R$ 9,282) in São José dos Campos.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponta Delgada, Azores costs €7 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €49 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 5,600₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly rent - 85m2 in Melbourne costs AU$516 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Pamplona costs €2.93 (about 2 hours ago)