Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Moncton, Canada
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 162 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02263 CAD / DOP
Do you live in Moncton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 42% cheaper than in Moncton (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,300 in Moncton you would need to make just about C$2,486 (RD$ 109,863) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Guatemala City costs Q5.93 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,166 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London, Ontario costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in New York City costs $26 (about 2 hours ago)