Cost of living in San Fernando, La Union, Philippines vs Moncton, Canada
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 68 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02681 CAD / PHP
Do you live in Moncton? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, La Union (Philippines) is 30% cheaper than in Moncton (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,000 in Moncton you would need to make just about C$2,783 (Php103,808) in San Fernando, La Union.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $30 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ensenada costs Mex$ 1.42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rotterdam costs €16 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php115 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 3 hours ago)