Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina vs Moncton, Canada
WARNING! San Carlos de Bariloche has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Carlos de Bariloche.
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 390 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01683 CAD / ARS *
Do you live in Moncton? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 61% cheaper than in Moncton (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,200 in Moncton you would need to make just about C$1,636 (ARS $97,180) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Da Nang costs 100,000 ₫ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $16 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Plata costs ARS $74 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Amsterdam costs €200 (about 3 hours ago)