Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Moncton, Canada
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 338 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.23502 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Moncton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 48% cheaper than in Moncton (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,900 in Moncton you would need to make just about C$2,027 (R$ 8,624) in Salvador.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,514 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Manaus costs R$ 4.99 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)