Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada vs Moncton, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 145 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.48573 CAD / XCD
Do you live in Moncton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada) is 25% more expensive than in Moncton (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,133 (EC$10,568) in Saint George’s, Grenada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,100 in Moncton.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ponta Delgada, Azores costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Denver, Colorado costs $5.70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.66 (about 3 hours ago)