Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan vs Moncton, Canada
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 317 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00827 CAD / PKR *
Do you live in Moncton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 59% cheaper than in Moncton (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,600 in Moncton you would need to make just about C$1,866 (₨225,744) in Rawalpindi.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rosario costs ARS $180 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €20 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beijing costs 56元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)