Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile vs Moncton, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 557 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00169 CAD / CLP
Do you live in Moncton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 14% cheaper than in Moncton (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Moncton you would need to make just about C$3,871 (CH$2,287,276) in Punta Arenas.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ankara costs 160TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,456 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Karachi costs ₨200 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)