Cost of living in Ovalle, Chile vs Moncton, Canada
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 120 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00172 CAD / CLP
Do you live in Moncton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ovalle (Chile) is 33% cheaper than in Moncton (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,600 in Moncton you would need to make just about C$3,092 (CH$1,796,131) in Ovalle.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rosario costs ARS $180 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €20 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beijing costs 56元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)