Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal vs Moncton, Canada
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 457 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.552 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Moncton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 7% cheaper than in Moncton (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Moncton you would need to make just about C$3,526 (€2,272) in Oporto.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$750 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Barranquilla costs COL$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)