Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia vs Moncton, Canada
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02493 CAD / MKD
Do you live in Moncton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 54% cheaper than in Moncton (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Moncton you would need to make just about C$2,037 (81,726 ден) in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php150 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 600,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$79,990,000 (about 2 hours ago)