Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico vs Moncton, Canada
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 101 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06228 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Moncton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 29% cheaper than in Moncton (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,100 in Moncton you would need to make just about C$2,908 (Mex$ 46,692) in Nezahualcóyotl.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Paris costs €800 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barranquilla costs COL$1,200,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 500,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 80元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 3,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$22 (about 2 hours ago)