Cost of living in Nerima, Japan vs Moncton, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 109 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01277 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Moncton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Moncton (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,510 (¥431,663) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,400 in Moncton.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limoges costs €7 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Patna costs ₨800 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$1,663,680 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 550 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)