Cost of living in Manzanillo, Colima, Mexico vs Moncton, Canada
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 230 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06250 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Moncton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo, Colima (Mexico) is 29% cheaper than in Moncton (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,900 in Moncton you would need to make just about C$2,760 (Mex$ 44,163) in Manzanillo, Colima.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stamford, Connecticut costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mogadishu costs 750,000 S (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Windsor costs C$6.00 (about 3 hours ago)