Cost of living in Luanda, Angola vs Moncton, Canada
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 204 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00198 CAD / AOA *
Do you live in Moncton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 40% cheaper than in Moncton (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,200 in Moncton you would need to make just about C$2,506 (1,265,114 Kz) in Luanda.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b50 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $2,500,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €25 (about 3 hours ago)