Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica vs Moncton, Canada
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 160 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00219 CAD / CRC
Do you live in Moncton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 36% cheaper than in Moncton (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,300 in Moncton you would need to make just about C$2,753 (₡ 1,256,728) in Limón.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malaga costs €22 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alicante costs €800 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 26,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kiev costs 500₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 850 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oporto costs €500 (about 3 hours ago)