Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Moncton, Canada
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,406 prices entered by 291 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.36509 CAD / PEN
Do you live in Moncton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 36% cheaper than in Moncton (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,700 in Moncton you would need to make just about C$2,361 (S/. 6,466) in Lima.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Da Nang costs 100,000 ₫ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $16 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Plata costs ARS $74 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ravenna costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Amsterdam costs €200 (about 2 hours ago)