Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain vs Moncton, Canada
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 632 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.557 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Moncton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 5% cheaper than in Moncton (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,200 in Moncton you would need to make just about C$3,981 (€2,557) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madurai costs ₨70 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cartagena costs COL$20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $22,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)