Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Moncton, Canada
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 746 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.32113 CAD / MYR
Do you live in Moncton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 29% cheaper than in Moncton (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,700 in Moncton you would need to make just about C$3,336 (RM10,389) in Kuala Lumpur.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stamford, Connecticut costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mogadishu costs 750,000 S (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Windsor costs C$6.00 (about 3 hours ago)