Cost of living in Kharagpur, India vs Moncton, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01794 CAD / INR
Do you live in Moncton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharagpur (India) is 49% cheaper than in Moncton (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,100 in Moncton you would need to make just about C$2,084 (₨116,137) in Kharagpur.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limoges costs €7 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Patna costs ₨800 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$1,663,680 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 550 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)