Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan vs Moncton, Canada
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 272 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00306 CAD / KZT
Do you live in Moncton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 66% cheaper than in Moncton (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,100 in Moncton you would need to make just about C$1,383 (452,631 KZT) in Karaganda.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 4.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mar del Plata costs ARS $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grenoble costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)