Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan vs Moncton, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 113 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04618 CAD / TWD
Do you live in Moncton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 10% cheaper than in Moncton (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,000 in Moncton you would need to make just about C$3,609 (78,149 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Phoenix, Arizona costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Londrina costs R$ 35 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Asunción costs 149,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)