Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan, Pakistan vs Moncton, Canada
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 117 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00820 CAD / PKR *
Do you live in Moncton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan (Pakistan) is 62% cheaper than in Moncton (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,600 in Moncton you would need to make just about C$1,770 (₨215,818) in Hyderabad, Pakistan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 120 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Managua costs 20,000 C$ (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)