Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam vs Moncton, Canada
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 189 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00006 CAD / VND
Do you live in Moncton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 36% cheaper than in Moncton (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,300 in Moncton you would need to make just about C$2,769 (48,200,678 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limoges costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Patna costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$1,663,680 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)