Cost of living in Hangzhou, China vs Moncton, Canada
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 112 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.19791 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Moncton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 25% cheaper than in Moncton (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,100 in Moncton you would need to make just about C$3,091 (15,621元) in Hangzhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Antalya costs 800TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)